Special Education Courses in Mumbai – Asian College of Teachers
Special Education Courses in Mumbai – Asian College of Teachers
Asian College of Teachers has designed Special Education courses in Mumbai for all those teachers who are looking to gather some knowledge on the various kinds of disabilities that are usually found in children. The course aims to develop your idea regarding Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism and acquaints you with the various ways of acquiring knowledge. If you looking to learn ways and methods to handle children with SEN, this might be the ideal course for you.
The SEN courses in Mumbai can be availed in 3 different levels – Certificate, Diploma, and Post Graduate Diploma.
SEN Courses are conducted online by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, UK, and are approved by CPD (UK) NCC (UK) and part of the course by CACHE (UK).
The prime objective of the Online special education courses in Mumbai is to equip educators with different techniques and methods and ways to support children with disabilities and create a better learning opportunity for them.
ACT has introduced SEN courses for teachers in Mumbai looking to impart knowledge to children with special needs in a classroom. If you want to gather more knowledge about disabilities like Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism, pursuing this course will give you a clear idea of the various facets of SEN.
Learning Disabilities (LD) – The Learning Disabilities courses in Mumbai focus on the various methods and methodologies to handle children with learning disabilities. The course is most suitable for all those who aspire to be a Teaching Assistant as it provides you the opportunity to grow a successful career and assist children within a school setting.
ADHD - ADHD courses in Mumbai by Asian College of Teachers are developed keeping in mind the requirement of both aspiring and working teachers who are eager to offer help and guidance to children suffering from ADHD. The course will provide you with the details about ADHD and also acquaint you with the methods and ways to manage the unique challenges faced by ADHD students.
Autism - The autism courses in Mumbai are offered by ACT and can be availed in 3 different levels. The course develops your knowledge on the disability and provides the aspirants an overall idea of Autism and teaches them the various methods in handling autistic kids in the classroom. It develops your perspective of autism and its allied disabilities on a broader aspect and provides effective learning to children.
The SEN courses for teachers in Mumbai are available in 3 different levels i.e. Certificate level, Diploma level, and the PG Diploma level. The duration, eligibility, and fees for all the three-level are mentioned below.
|10 + 2
|10 + 2
Most of the schools in Mumbai would prefer their special education teachers to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in special education.
What are the responsibilities of a Special Education Teacher in Mumbai?
- To evaluate the quality of teaching and learning, including planning for the relevant groups of pupils and sharing feedbacks with teachers and support staff so that they make further improvements.
- To provide aide to the staff so that they understand the needs of the students and help to identify them and incorporate the most effective teaching methods for them.
- To provide high quality coaching and mentoring to ensure that inclusion is integral across the school.
- To ensure the curriculum/resources reflect the diverse school community.
How much does a Special Education Teacher make in Mumbai, India?
- The average salary for a Special Education Teacher is ₹33,396 per month in Mumbai Area. Salaries estimates are based on 10 salaries informed anonymously by Special Education Teacher employees in Mumbai Area.
- The average high school special education teacher gross salary in Mumbai, India is ₹6,58,391 or an equivalent hourly rate of ₹317. In addition, they earn an average bonus of ₹15,011.
- Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Mumbai, India.
- An entry-level high school special education teacher (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹4,86,292.
- On the other end, a senior level high school special education teacher (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹8,20,235.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT SEN courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- Most of our Special Education courses are endorsed and accredited by CACHE which is a part of the famous UK based NCFE
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET)
- ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British Education
Other SEN Courses
Asian College of Teachers offers a handful of unique courses in Special Education, Autism, ADHD and Learning Disabilities for both aspiring and working teaching professionals interested in the field of SEN. Courses are offered in online mode and can be pursued from anywhere.READ MORE
This course is designed for teachers at both primary and post primary level. The main focus of this course is to build the capacity of teachers and schools to provide appropriate educational experiences which are tailored to the individual needs of pupils with LD, both in mainstream schools and special education settings.READ MORE
ACT’s Autism program for teachers covers the theoretical aspects of autism and gives an introduction into how to work with autistic people, enabling participants to begin with empathies and tailoring their teaching with useful strategies. ‘Good autism practice’ is at the core of this Autism course helping teachers to deepen their understanding of autism and the implications for practice.READ MORE
If you are keen to help your child with special needs at home and looking for the right direction and support, then Asian College of Teachers’ SEN Course for Parents will prepare you to identify the symptoms in your child and guide you to meet your child’s individual needs.READ MORE
Get In TouchUK – Registered Office
Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK)
- Merlin Acropolis, Unit No 15/4, 14th Floor, 1858/1, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata, 700107
- SAI PREMA’, 3rd Floor, Christ Lane,No.39, Krishnanagar Industrial Area,Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,Hosur Road,Bangalore – 560 029
- Dahisar, Mumbai
Disclaimer:All SEN Courses are designed, developed and created by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, United Kingdom. These courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK and endorsed by NCC Education, UK, and Short Courses from CACHE, UK through Laser Learning UK.
© 2024 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596
Designed by kreativewebtech