Fraud Alert - Asian College of Teachers
Fraud Alert – Important Notice
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) has been made aware of the fact that few fraudsters are misguiding the prospective employers by providing them with fake and unauthorized certificates. Fake certificate and degree fraud have become quite common and today’s employers must protect themselves from its ill effects. It is being increasingly seen that employers are being duped with fake training certificates. Prospective employees are using fake Asian College of Teachers certificates to secure jobs. Although many companies have dedicated background verification teams, not all companies have the means to verify the authentication of certificates. Just as educational institutions take increasingly sophisticated security measures to protect the integrity of their documents, fraudsters are also quick to catch up and develop their own versions of seals and holograms. Unscrupulous candidates get in touch with fake certificate providers and present fake certificates and transcripts to employers as genuine.
We would request the employers across the globe if in doubt, please check the logos on the certificate with our website and always ask to see the original certificate and not a photocopy. This is our initiative to help employers make a hire they do not regret because we believe that a bad hire can cost an institution money, time and reputation. Therefore, every employer must check that the teachers they are hiring are the right fit before bringing them into the classrooms.
To verify the certificates of Asian College of Teachers, we would request the employers to follow the steps below: -
- The only sure way of not being conned by a fake certificate, of course, is to check the authenticity of the certificate with Asian College of Teachers that issued it.
- At Asian College of Teachers, we have provisions for the employers who can authenticate our certificate via online verification through our secured link https://www.asiancollegeofteachers.education/ using the student ID which is a unique code for each of our students.
- Even the candidature of the existing students still pursuing the course can be verified through online student status verification https://www.asiancollegeofteachers.education/
- Legalization & notarization will be possible only after the verification of the authenticity of the certificate and that can be verified online through our verification link or can be verified by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that you have been a victim of a fraud report it to email@example.com immediately.
Get In TouchUK – Registered Office
Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK)
- Merlin Acropolis, Unit No 15/4, 14th Floor, 1858/1, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata, 700107
- SAI PREMA’, 3rd Floor, Christ Lane,No.39, Krishnanagar Industrial Area,Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,Hosur Road,Bangalore – 560 029
- Dahisar, Mumbai
Disclaimer:All SEN Courses are designed, developed and created by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, United Kingdom. These courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK and endorsed by NCC Education, UK, and Short Courses from CACHE, UK through Laser Learning UK.
© 2021 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596
Designed by kreativewebtech