Special Education Courses in Hyderabad – Asian College of Teachers
Special Education Courses in Hyderabad – Asian College of Teachers
Asian College of Teachers have come up with SEN courses in Hyderabad that will enlighten you on subjects like Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism with its prime focus on ADHD. The courses are suitable for both aspiring and working teachers who want to teach children with SEN and provide them with the support they need. It provides training on the methods and techniques to handle children with SEN in a classroom.
- The courses are available in 3 levels – Certificate, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma.
- Online special education courses in Hyderabad by Asian College of Teachers focus on the various learning disabilities in the classroom.
- The objective of the course is to educate the instructors about various disabilities in children and assist them in effective learning.
The SEN courses for teachers in Hyderabad by ACT promise to equip you with the skills and techniques of teachers who want to educate children with special needs in a classroom. The program provides you with detailed information on Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism that will help to grow your solid knowledge base in these fields.
Learning Disabilities (LD) – These learning disability courses in Hyderabad provide you the opportunity to develop a complete understanding of the principles and practice the role of Teaching Assistant, learning about the disability, recognizing in the child, and helping them overcome those.
ADHD - ADHD Courses in Hyderabad by Asian College of Teachers are usually designed for both aspiring and working teachers to teach the trainees various methods to handle students with ADHD in a classroom. The courses also throw light on the different types of behaviour displayed by ADHD children and the various methodologies to imply to bring out the best in these children.
Autism - The autism courses in Hyderabad are offered by ACT in 3 different levels for all those who want to assist and guide children suffering from Autism. The course will develop your thoughts on Autism and equip you with the various methods in handling autistic kids in the classroom.
The SEN courses in Hyderabad by ACT are available in 3 different levels i.e. Certificate level, Diploma level, and the PG Diploma level. The duration, eligibility, and fees for all three levels are mentioned below.
|Certificate||4||10 + 2||13,000 INR|
|Diploma||8||10 + 2||18,000 INR||PG Diploma||12||Bachelor’s Degree||35,000 INR|
A special education teacher must evaluate and assess the need of every student and their capabilities. A special education teacher sets the goals for them. He or she incorporates different teaching methods to increase the learning efficiency of students.
All government special education schools in Hyderabad provide specialized assistance to children with average to severe special educational needs. These special education courses available in schools will prepare you to deliver the customized curriculum and pedagogy required by these special children.
What Do Special Education Teacher, Preschool, Kindergarten, or Elementary Schools Do?
Special education teachers in elementary school mainly handle young students with various learning disabilities. They guide and offer helps to the students so that they can attend regular classes and guide them to be more functional. The abilities of each student vary greatly and thus must be evaluated separately.
The job requires you to guide students with hygiene or mobility and thus requires physical strength as well. Multi-tasking skills are also important for various kinds of activities for different students.
How much money does a Special Education Teacher make in Hyderabad?
- The average salary of special education teachers in Hyderabad, India is ₹6,23,414 or an equivalent hourly rate of ₹300.
- Also, they earn an average bonus of ₹14,027. The Salary estimates are based on the average
- salary data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Hyderabad, India.
- An entry-level special education teacher of multi-handicapped students (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹4,61,101.
- On the other end, a senior level special education teacher of multi-handicapped students (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹7,76,016.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT SEN courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- Most of our Special Education courses are endorsed and accredited by CACHE which is a part of the famous UK based NCFE
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET)
- ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British Education
Other SEN Courses
Online Special Education Courses
Asian College of Teachers offers a handful of unique courses in Special Education, Autism, ADHD and Learning Disabilities for both aspiring and working teaching professionals interested in the field of SEN. Courses are offered in online mode and can be pursued from anywhere.READ MORE
Learning Disabilities (LD) Courses
This course is designed for teachers at both primary and post primary level. The main focus of this course is to build the capacity of teachers and schools to provide appropriate educational experiences which are tailored to the individual needs of pupils with LD, both in mainstream schools and special education settings.READ MORE
ACT’s Autism program for teachers covers the theoretical aspects of autism and gives an introduction into how to work with autistic people, enabling participants to begin with empathies and tailoring their teaching with useful strategies. ‘Good autism practice’ is at the core of this Autism course helping teachers to deepen their understanding of autism and the implications for practice.READ MORE
Special Education Courses for Parents
If you are keen to help your child with special needs at home and looking for the right direction and support, then Asian College of Teachers’ SEN Course for Parents will prepare you to identify the symptoms in your child and guide you to meet your child’s individual needs.READ MORE
Get In TouchUK – Registered Office
Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK)
27, Old Gloucester Street, London – WC1N 3AX, UK
UK Toll Free: 0-808-189-1203
- Merlin Acropolis, Unit No 15/4, 14th Floor, 1858/1, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata, 700107
- SAI PREMA’, 3rd Floor, Christ Lane,No.39, Krishnanagar Industrial Area,Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,Hosur Road,Bangalore – 560 029
- Dahisar, Mumbai
Disclaimer:All SEN Courses are designed, developed and created by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, United Kingdom. These courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK and endorsed by NCC Education, UK, and Short Courses from CACHE, UK through Laser Learning UK.
© 2021 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596
Designed by kreativewebtech