Special Education Courses in Chennai
Special Education Courses in Chennai – Asian College of Teachers
If you are looking for a successful career in special education, then the Online Special Education courses in Chennai offered by Asian College of Teachers can be an ideal option in moving a step forward in your career. Special education is directed towards all those children with mental, physical, social, and/or emotional disabilities. SEN courses in Chennai are exhaustive programs focusing on topics like Learning Disabilities, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), and Autism and teach you all the techniques that are important for you to outshine as a special education teacher.
- The SEN courses in Chennai can be availed in 3 different levels – Certificate, Diploma, and Post Graduate Diploma.
- The courses are available online and can be completed at your own pace.
- SEN courses are approved by CPD (UK) NCC (UK) and part of the program by CACHE (UK).
SEN courses for teachers in Chennai offered by ACT are looking to share knowledge with special needs in a classroom environment. To get more information on disabilities like Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism, this course will enlighten you on the various facets of SEN.
Learning Disabilities (LD) – The Learning Disabilities courses in Chennai describe the methods and methodologies to deal with children having learning disabilities. The course can be pursued by anyone who aspires to be a Teaching Assistant as it helps you to move one step ahead into growing a successful career and guiding children within a school setting.
ADHD - ADHD courses in Chennai by Asian College of Teachers are developed to cater to the needs of both aspiring and working teachers who are looking to guide children suffering from ADHD. You will get the details about ADHD after pursuing the course and also adapt the methods and ways to manage the various challenges faced by ADHD students.
Autism - The autism courses in Chennai offered by ACT aim to develop your knowledge on the disability and enlighten them on the various methods in managing autistic children in the classroom. It develops your take on autism and its allied disabilities in a wider aspect and provides effective learning to children.
The SEN course for teachers in Chennai can be availed in 3 different levels i.e. Certificate level, Diploma level, and the PG Diploma level. The duration, eligibility, and fees for all three levels are mentioned below.
|Certificate||4||10 + 2||13,000 INR|
|Diploma||8||10 + 2||18,000 INR||PG Diploma||12||Bachelor’s Degree||35,000 INR|
Anyone who is passionate about teaching and is professionally trained can apply for the post of special education teacher in Chennai. A professional certificate is very helpful in getting a job at any school. A degree equips an aspiring teacher with the necessary methodologies and imparts valuable skills required to teach young minds.
How much money does a Special Education Teacher make in Chennai?
- A Special Education Teacher in Chennai earns between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 9.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.0 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on the average of 18 salaries received from Special Education Teachers.
- The average monthly salary comprises housing, transport, and other benefits. The salaries of Special Education Teacher are mainly based on skills, experience, gender, or location.
- The salaries of Special Education Teachers in India range from 13,300 INR per month (minimum salary) to 43,500 INR per month (maximum salary).
- The median salary is 28,800 INR per month, which means that half (50%) of people working as Special Education Teacher(s) are earning less than 28,800 INR while the other half are earning more than 28,800 INR.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT SEN courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- Most of our Special Education courses are endorsed and accredited by CACHE which is a part of the famous UK based NCFE
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET)
- ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British Education
Other SEN Courses
Online Special Education Courses
Asian College of Teachers offers a handful of unique courses in Special Education, Autism, ADHD and Learning Disabilities for both aspiring and working teaching professionals interested in the field of SEN. Courses are offered in online mode and can be pursued from anywhere.READ MORE
Learning Disabilities (LD) Courses
This course is designed for teachers at both primary and post primary level. The main focus of this course is to build the capacity of teachers and schools to provide appropriate educational experiences which are tailored to the individual needs of pupils with LD, both in mainstream schools and special education settings.READ MORE
ACT’s Autism program for teachers covers the theoretical aspects of autism and gives an introduction into how to work with autistic people, enabling participants to begin with empathies and tailoring their teaching with useful strategies. ‘Good autism practice’ is at the core of this Autism course helping teachers to deepen their understanding of autism and the implications for practice.READ MORE
Special Education Courses for Parents
If you are keen to help your child with special needs at home and looking for the right direction and support, then Asian College of Teachers’ SEN Course for Parents will prepare you to identify the symptoms in your child and guide you to meet your child’s individual needs.READ MORE
Get In TouchUK – Registered Office
Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK)
27, Old Gloucester Street, London – WC1N 3AX, UK
UK Toll Free: 0-808-189-1203
- Merlin Acropolis, Unit No 15/4, 14th Floor, 1858/1, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata, 700107
- SAI PREMA’, 3rd Floor, Christ Lane,No.39, Krishnanagar Industrial Area,Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,Hosur Road,Bangalore – 560 029
- Dahisar, Mumbai
Disclaimer:All SEN Courses are designed, developed and created by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, United Kingdom. These courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK and endorsed by NCC Education, UK, and Short Courses from CACHE, UK through Laser Learning UK.
© 2021 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596
Designed by kreativewebtech