Special Education Courses in Bangalore – Asian College of Teachers
Special Education Courses in Bangalore – Asian College of Teachers
The online special education courses in Bangalore by Asian College of Teachers aim to train the teachers with the proper methods and techniques important to cater to the needs of special children. The course prepares the teachers so that they can identify the various disabilities (Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Autism) in a child during the early stages of development. SEN courses in Vietnam will train these teachers and teach them ways to handle them and guide them for learning and developing knowledge properly.
- The special education courses in Bangalore are available in 3 different levels – Certificate, Diploma, and Post Graduate Diploma.
- The course gives us an idea about the different learning disabilities in a classroom setup with keeping its prime focus on ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and Autism.
- SEN courses for teachers in Bangalore are designed by Asian College Of Teachers and can be availed online. These courses are approved by CPD (UK), NCC (UK), and part of the program by CACHE (UK).
The Special Education courses are developed ACT especially for those who are looking to gain full knowledge on the different disabilities like Learning Disabilities, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), and Autism found in children.
Learning Disabilities (LD) – The Learning Disability courses in Bangalore by ACT acquaint you with the various types of behaviour associated with learning disabilities and how to identify them in different kind of learners. The course creates the opportunity for a successful career and guides children within a school setting.
ADHD - If you want to make an entry into the field of SEN and deal with children suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, the courses offered by Asian College of Teachers will be ideal for you. These ADHD courses in Bangalore can be pursued by both aspiring and working teachers and adapt the various strategies to handle students with ADHD in a classroom.
Autism - The autism courses in Bangalore offered by ACT in 3 different levels gives you various aspects of the disability, suggestions to identify them and guide them in having a normal life. The course enlightens aspirants on Autism and equips them with the various techniques in dealing with autistic kids in the classroom.
The SEN online courses by ACT are available in 3 different levels i.e. Certificate level, the Diploma level, and the PG Diploma level. The duration, eligibility, and fees for all the three-level are mentioned below.
|Certificate||4 months||10 + 2||13,000 INR|
|Diploma||8 months||10 + 2||18,000 INR||PG Diploma||12 months||Bachelor’s Degree||35,000 INR|
A Special Educator is mainly a teacher who works with the children as well as the youths in collaboration, especially for those who have special needs. Children especially need proper instruction by trained professionals who have expert knowledge in this field so that they can get the required help to reach their potential and walk beyond their limitations.
Most of the schools in Bangalore will prefer teachers who are professionally trained to handle children with special needs. This increases the requirement of special education teachers in Bangalore.
How much money does a Special Education Teacher make in Bangalore?
- The average preschool special education teacher gross salary in Bangalore, India is ₹6,30,581 or an equivalent hourly rate of ₹303. This is 5% higher (+₹30,024) than the average preschool special education teacher salary in India.
- In addition, they earn an average bonus of ₹14,251. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Bangalore, India.
- An entry-level preschool special education teacher (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹4,66,402.
- On the other end, a senior level preschool special education teacher (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of ₹7,84,936.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT SEN courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- Most of our Special Education courses are endorsed and accredited by CACHE which is a part of the famous UK based NCFE
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET)
- ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British Education
Other SEN Courses
Online Special Education Courses
Asian College of Teachers offers a handful of unique courses in Special Education, Autism, ADHD and Learning Disabilities for both aspiring and working teaching professionals interested in the field of SEN. Courses are offered in online mode and can be pursued from anywhere.READ MORE
Learning Disabilities (LD) Courses
This course is designed for teachers at both primary and post primary level. The main focus of this course is to build the capacity of teachers and schools to provide appropriate educational experiences which are tailored to the individual needs of pupils with LD, both in mainstream schools and special education settings.READ MORE
ACT’s Autism program for teachers covers the theoretical aspects of autism and gives an introduction into how to work with autistic people, enabling participants to begin with empathies and tailoring their teaching with useful strategies. ‘Good autism practice’ is at the core of this Autism course helping teachers to deepen their understanding of autism and the implications for practice.READ MORE
Special Education Courses for Parents
If you are keen to help your child with special needs at home and looking for the right direction and support, then Asian College of Teachers’ SEN Course for Parents will prepare you to identify the symptoms in your child and guide you to meet your child’s individual needs.READ MORE
Get In TouchUK – Registered Office
Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK)
27, Old Gloucester Street, London – WC1N 3AX, UK
UK Toll Free: 0-808-189-1203
- Merlin Acropolis, Unit No 15/4, 14th Floor, 1858/1, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata, 700107
- SAI PREMA’, 3rd Floor, Christ Lane,No.39, Krishnanagar Industrial Area,Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,Hosur Road,Bangalore – 560 029
- Dahisar, Mumbai
Disclaimer:All SEN Courses are designed, developed and created by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, United Kingdom. These courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK and endorsed by NCC Education, UK, and Short Courses from CACHE, UK through Laser Learning UK.
© 2023 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596
Designed by kreativewebtech