NCC Education - Asian College of Teachers
Founded in 1966, NCC Education is an awarding body and a global provider of British education. The organization is committed to providing every learner with internationally recognised qualifications.
Originally established as a computing initiative by the British Government in 1966, NCC Education is a UK awarding body and global provider of education. Since our inception, we have developed a network of over 200 partner centres located in more than 50 countries.
Recognition by acclaimed & well-known awarding bodies
NCC Education is recognised by Ofqual as an awarding body of quality British qualifications. Ofqual regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England, to ensure that all students receive the highest standard of education. The details of qualifications accredited by Ofqual can be found within The National Database of Accredited Qualifications (NDAQ).
Department of Education
NCC Education is recognised by the Department of Education and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills as an awarding body for Higher Education qualifications, under article 96 and article 97 of the Learning and Skills Act 2000.
Our UK regulated qualifications are supported by e-skills UK (for Computing qualifications) and the Council for Administration (for Business qualifications).
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Accreditation
NCC Education achieved accredited CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Status with the CPD Standards Office (CPDSO) in March 2020.
The CPD Standards Office forms part of the Professional Development Consortium, a research and accreditation organisation founded in 2012 and has since accredited thousands of training activities and courses worldwide. CPD accreditation is recognised worldwide and deemed an accolade of the quality of services as well as insurance of continuing development within the industry.
NCC recognised by universities and employers worldwide
Working with some of the world’s leading British academics and industry, the NCC Education qualification portfolio is continually expanding to align with the ever-growing needs of employers and higher education institutes alike.
NCC is in the development of IT and Business qualifications from primary to postgraduate level. Their products and services include short courses, professional development, diplomas, degrees and postgraduate qualifications.
NCC Education is regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and have qualifications listed on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) in England.
They offer courses of the below qualifications:
- Ofqual-Regulated Qualifications
- Postgraduate Level
- Professional Development
- Young Learners
Its other services include: Endorsement and Validation
Endorsement and Validation allows showcasing the quality of your centre’s self-developed qualifications with recognition from a British Awarding Organisation, NCC Education. Both services will help support you to develop a quality assurance system that is in line with UK regulatory requirements. The NCC Education logo will give confidence to students and progression partners that the qualification is valid, reliable, and consistent and is operated with rigorous quality assurance measures.
NCC Education policies and procedures
Numerous Academic, Assessment, Eligibility, Malpractice policies and procedures help them to deliver the qualifications without any compromise. Based on these policies, NCC grants recognition to institutions and any breach of those can result in termination of the association.
At NCC Education, quality is at the forefront of their every action.
The organization have built its reputation as an awarding body and quality education provider through developing stringent quality assurance processes to ensure that their qualifications, Accredited Partner Centres and services are of the same high-quality standard throughout the world.
Quality Accredited Partner Centres
NCC only accredits study centres that successfully pass their accreditation process which ensures that its Accredited Partner Centre Network operates with the same quality standards throughout the world.
The organization also conducts annual monitoring with each of their Accredited Partner Centres to ensure that their high-quality standards are maintained.
NCC’s quality assurance functions are accountable to its academic board. They are an independently constituted body and sit outside of NCC Education’s management structure. The Academic Board is composed of external professorial-level academics that together ensure consistency across the systems and standards for examinations, marking, moderation and issuing of certificates throughout their worldwide network of Accredited Partner Centres.
Consistent, Quality Qualifications and Assessments
NCC Education qualification promises to provide the same high quality education irrespective of location throughout the world. Students studying at any one of its Accredited Partner Centres complete the same assessments which are subsequently marked to the same standards, thus ensuring all NCC education students are assessed and certificated on the same terms of equal standards.
All major training programs by Asian College of Teachers are now endorsed by NCC Education. They include:
- International Teaching Diploma
- Certificate in Counselling for Teachers
- Diploma in Counselling for Teachers
- PG Diploma in Counselling for Teachers
- Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Educational Administration, Management & Leadership program
- Diploma in Educational Administration, Management & Leadership program
- PG Diploma in Educational Administration, Management & Leadership program
- Certificate in Montessori Teacher Training
- Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training
- PG Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training
- Certificate in Nursery Teacher Training
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training
- PG Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training
- Certificate in Pre & Primary Teacher Training
- Diploma in Pre & Primary Teacher Training
- PG Diploma in Pre & Primary Teacher Training
- Certificate in Special Education (ADHD, Autism, LD)
- Diploma in Special Education (ADHD, Autism, LD)
- PG Diploma in Special Education (ADHD, Autism, LD)
- 120 hour International Certificate in TESOL/TEFL
- 220 hour International Diploma in TESOL/TEFL with specialization in Business English Teachers Training
- 220 hour International Diploma in TESOL/TEFL with specialization in Young Learners Teachers Training
- 280 hour International Advanced Diploma in TESOL/TEFL with specialization in Young Learners & Business English Teachers Training
- 280 hour International Advanced Diploma in TESOL/TEFL with specialization in Young Learners Teachers Training & Train the Trainer
- 280 hour International Advanced Diploma in TESOL/TEFL with specialization in Business English Teachers Training & Train the Trainer
- 400 hour International PG Diploma in TESOL/TEFL program
- Certificate in Train the Trainer
- Professional Diploma in Train the Trainer
- Professional PG Diploma in Train the Trainer with Learning & Development
Get In TouchUK – Registered Office
Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK)
- Merlin Acropolis, Unit No 15/4, 14th Floor, 1858/1, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata, 700107
- SAI PREMA’, 3rd Floor, Christ Lane,No.39, Krishnanagar Industrial Area,Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,Hosur Road,Bangalore – 560 029
- Dahisar, Mumbai
Disclaimer:All SEN Courses are designed, developed and created by Asian College of Teachers Ltd, United Kingdom. These courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK and endorsed by NCC Education, UK, and Short Courses from CACHE, UK through Laser Learning UK.
© 2021 Asian College of Teachers. All Rights Reserved. Asian College Of Teachers is a trading brand of TTA Training Pvt. Ltd (India) - CIN U80902WB2016PTC215839, Asia Teachers Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) - Registration No. 0105558193360, Asian College Of Teachers Ltd (UK) - Company Number 9939942 & Asian College Of Teachers LLC, (USA) - Federal Tax Identification Number 30-1261596
Designed by kreativewebtech